here are funny animal videos, can help you comfortable after working, and this is entertainment for cats to watch, and let's watch videos of people falling

Pages

Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 9, 2014

Candibulance

I tried out to inform you the fact many times in my life, but also I was still too afraid to do this, as I have promised never to lie to you for anything at all.. Now I'm dying, I fearful of nothing so I let you know the real truth: I don't love the salty gourmet coffee, just what exactly a strange unhealthy taste..But There is had the salty caffeine for my whole life! As I knew you, I never ever feel apologetic for something I actually do for you personally. Having you with me is my greatest happiness and joy for my whole life. When I can live for the 2nd time, still want to know you and have you for my whole life, although I have to drink the salty caffeine again". Her tears produced the letter totally moisten.

me: "Jenna, do you have any candy? .... I've got a sweet tooth."

my daughter Jenna: (smirking) "I have emergency candy..."

me: "really? what is that?"

my daughter Jenna: "oh well, it's like candy I try to forget about so it lasts longer...."

me: "oh really?" "hmmmm..." "You've been holding out on me with this big secret, hey?"

my daughter Jenna: "um, well yeah, I guess..."

me: "I'm thinking it's an emergency then! just 'sayin... so, let's see this private stash ;)"








0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét