here are funny animal videos, can help you comfortable after working, and this is entertainment for cats to watch, and let's watch videos of people falling

Pages

Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 9, 2014

Dear Santa

I attempted to show you the truth many times in my life, however I was still too afraid to do that, as I have promised never to lie to you for something.. Now I'm dying, I afraid of not anything so I inform you the fact: I don't love the salty caffeine, what a strange lousy taste..But There is had the salty coffee for my whole life! Since I knew you, I not ever feel contrite for anything at all I do to you. Having you with me is my biggest delight for my whole life. If I will be able to live for the 2nd time, still wish to know you and have you for my entire life, even though I have to drink the salty caffeine again". Her tears created the letter totally moisten.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét