here are funny animal videos, can help you comfortable after working, and this is entertainment for cats to watch, and let's watch videos of people falling

Pages

Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 9, 2014

When you are too old for Elf on the shelf, then you get...


Baaaa haaaaaaa HA!

It's almost all in the level of hugs, in the literal sense. Therefore Managed to get a good laugh from Jenna in the form of a viewpoint this week. Bria over the summer weather was saying while she gave me a hug "Mom, you seem to be getting skinnier." Personally I think "well I may be a handful pounds lighter but I really am only a handful of that much less in weight, so I don't understand why you think that sweetie." I was a little confused with her perception....either she was figuring out how flattery makes people feel awesome inside or MY SCALE IS BROKEN! I was not feeling any skinnier thus I was thinking perhaps she was wanting to butter me for getting a something special ever since I actually had not lost any significant weight. The one thing quite significant is over the summer season she is continuing to grow a great deal in height. She commented on my weight once again this full week... "Mom, you sure are getting thin!" Ding, ding, ding.....I figured it out! Permitted, my waist is small compared to my hips (thank God!) however has not obtained any lesser known within the last five-and-a-half years......and she is ensuring taller....so she is not wrapping her hands around my hips anymore, her arms have moved up to the standard of my waist!

The opposite gender of female...yeah, I'm speaking about the male types. Why should a bit of need to be able to lie to ladies? Simply how much attracks me to the cards that are fantastic at taking the wool over my eyes? Are appealing guys master at being deceitful? In particular the ones that are highly shallow....

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét