here are funny animal videos, can help you comfortable after working, and this is entertainment for cats to watch, and let's watch videos of people falling

Pages

Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 9, 2014

PLOT TWIST!

Every person stared at the guy, so strange! His deal with turned red, then again, still, he place the salt in his gourmet coffee and had fun drinking it. She requested him curiously: why you have this passion? He replied: "when I became a little bit boy, I had been living near the ocean, I loved playing in the sea, I can feel the taste of the ocean,just similar to the taste of the salty caffeine. Nowadays anytime I possess the salty caffeine, I constantly think about my childhood, think about my home city, I miss my home town so much, I miss my mothers and fathers who are still living there". While saying that tears filled his eyes. She was deeply touched.

That's his true feeling, from the bottom part of his heart. A man who is able to explain to out his homesickness, he ought to be a guy who adores home, cares about home, has responsibility of home. Then she also started to converse, spoken of her far away community, her babyhood, her family. Which was a really nice talk, also an attractive beginning of their story.






Now, that's what I'm talking about....I'm liking this solution for stress!



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét