here are funny animal videos, can help you comfortable after working, and this is entertainment for cats to watch, and let's watch videos of people falling

Pages

Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 9, 2014

The truth about jogging...

Factoid for the day!  I found the irony in this, ba ha haa haaa ha!
If my body is ever found dead on a jogging trail, just know that I was murdered elsewhere and dumped there

It's all of the in the degree of hugs, in the literal sense. So I got a good laugh from Bria in the form of a point of view this week. Beatrice over the summer weather was saying any time she provided me a hug "Mom, you appear to be getting skinnier." I conclude "well I may be a handful pounds lighter in weight but I really am only a handful of that much less in pounds, so I don't understand why you think that sweetie." I had been a little puzzled with her perception....either she was figuring out ways flattery helps make people feel awesome inside and MY SCALE IS BROKEN! I became not feeling any skinnier therefore I was planning perhaps she was trying to butter me to the something unique ever since I actually had not misplaced any considerable weight. Another thing quite significant is that over the summer season she is continuing to grow considerably in height. She commented on my weight once again this week... "Mom, you positive are receiving thin!" Ding, ding, ding.....I reasoned it out! Permitted, my waistline is small compared to my hips (thank God!) however has not obtained any lesser known in the last five-and-a-half years......and she is growing taller....so she is not wrapping her wrists around my hips any longer, her arms possess moved as much as the level of my waistline!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét