here are funny animal videos, can help you comfortable after working, and this is entertainment for cats to watch, and let's watch videos of people falling

Pages

Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 9, 2014

Resolutions Idea

An "ah-ha" moment...
A win win business idea... I'm opening a gym called resolutions.  For the first two weeks of the year it will have exercise equipment in it, then for the remainder of the year...it turns into a bar!, vintage lady with hands in the air

Tonight Beatrice says to me "Mom, in the olden period, would do you have to wear seat belts?” I have been having flash backs of saying that sentence “olden days” to my huge parents. After I regained my tranquility from shock of becoming linked to the previous days or weeks, I began chuckling and I replied to her “No, we would not wear seat belts with on top of that, we were basically like monkeys traveling around in the back seats of the car.” She shouts out “awe Mum, that is soooooo not fair!” I tell her, “yeah, I am aware, it’s incredible we survived and be prepared…life is sometimes not fair!”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét