here are funny animal videos, can help you comfortable after working, and this is entertainment for cats to watch, and let's watch videos of people falling

Pages

Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 9, 2014

You are what you eat!

Tonight Jenna claims to me "Mom, in the olden days, did you need to wear seat belts?” I had been having flash backs of saying that sentence “olden days” to my awesome mom and dad. After I regained my tranquility from shock of becoming linked to the olden days, I started chuckling and I replied to her “No, we could not wear seat belts and in addition to that, we were essentially like monkeys flying around in the back seats of the car.” She shouts out “awe Mommy, that is soooooo not fair!” I tell her, “yeah, I understand, it’s incredible we survived and be prepared…life is usually not fair!”

The man's pleasure realized no bounds he got his magnifying glasses and sat to keep an eye on the life and body of a pupa coming out.

He observed the struggle of the tender pupa and couldn't resisit his urge to HELP.
He looked and got a pain forcep the assist the egg break, a nip here a nip there to help the attempting life. And LO!

you are what you eat therapy session.  Squirrel talking to doctor saying when I learned that you are what you eat, I realized that I was nuts

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét